Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Writers Block

Okay do you ever have one of those times where you don't know anything to write, like writers block. Well at this moment I'm wriding on a stationary bike while typing this message and today I gave my car up to get it fixed. On another subject I have to say that I'm reading the Left Behind series which I'm on the 10th book. Today I'm at the Intel Premier IT Professional Seminar, there are great things that I'm going to be able to implment, like I'm looking forward to the new Intel Pentium V Pro chips which for a IT standpoint will be a great thing. Okay if you are looking at this poasting and going it doesn't look like you don't anything to say and all of the sudden you do. Well this post is a post that has been going on for a few weeks on my phone.

[Posted with hblogger 2.0 http://www.normsoft.com/hblogger/]

No comments: